AvesAkiariAvesAkiari

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Worst Roommate Ever! Worst Roommate Ever!

hahah! nice voices! Nice sketch! loved it =D

Trey Spade Trey Spade

I didnt like this at first, but the character, and the voice actor really grew on me. Good job man.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Most people who play minecraft aren't as hardcore as you're saying. most are really casual gamers. not that funny; music, animation, and voices made it seem like you wanted it to be boring. Is that supposed to mean something?

Muu: Just Another Day Muu: Just Another Day

Difficulty

I can tell the guy below me probably grew up with third or fourth gen systems. The difficulty is part of the old platformers that I like. you cant just sit in the corner spawn killing to get all the weapons, and sit at your pc and spend hours fighting the same mob, you actualy had to have an amount of skill that came through practice.
I dont think the difficulty was unreasonable at all, given the length of the game. And I say a job well done on your first game, Miktar.

Fall Damage Fall Damage

...

Its a dragon. mystery solved

Gyossait Gyossait

Unclear Message

It was definately a good play, the jumping was a bit difficult when it came to edges, where hitting the edge of a block would stop any upward motion.

Overall it was a great game, I just didnt understand the message you were trying to convey. you could have put just random poetic sounding gibberish instead of the selected text you had, and It would have held about the same amount of meaning for me.
Theres always the argument that its supposed to mean something for each individual person, and while I do believe that is true, it seems as if that argument is really just a crutch, and a justification of your work not really having a clear message.

All in all, great game. I really enjoyed it for what it meant to me, but i really had no idea what was going on in detail. Thank you for all the hard work you put into this, and congratulations on making the front page.

Gods waiting room Gods waiting room

Ahhhh

I hope its okay that im writing a piano piece to play to this song =]

malcolmsean responds:

Wow, cant wait to hear that AvesAkiari...let me know when and if you post it up will u? :)

Thoughts for an angel Thoughts for an angel

Nice

Keep doing what you do. You're voice reminds me of a cross between bright eyes, and kings of leon. wish i could sing like you, man.

malcolmsean responds:

Ah, thanks very much AvesAkiari...I most certainly will. I have plenty more songs that ill post up over the next few weeks too..:) thanks for the kind words

Dwight Schrute Dwight Schrute

Neck

I probly wouldnt change the neck. its a caricature, so its supposed to over exaggerate features like dwights neck.

Pete & Pete + Ellen Pete & Pete + Ellen

@ JunkieMonkey111

Dude...Its a fucking cartoon. deal.