AvesAkiariAvesAkiari

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats

Worst Roommate Ever! Worst Roommate Ever!

hahah! nice voices! Nice sketch! loved it =D

Trey Spade Trey Spade

I didnt like this at first, but the character, and the voice actor really grew on me. Good job man.

The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Most people who play minecraft aren't as hardcore as you're saying. most are really casual gamers. not that funny; music, animation, and voices made it seem like you wanted it to be boring. Is that supposed to mean something?

Egorapture Egorapture

I like the frame of Erin where he looks like link from Zelda CDI haha!

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Nice

It was really nice to see my long-time favorite animation: the tta series remastered and redone. always loved the idea, kirb. good job, and keep on keeping on.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Christians

I hate how some christians bring this on all of us -.- we arent all retarded, i promise.

Bob Pilgrim Bob Pilgrim

Haters gon' hate.

Haha, i reconize that Michael Cera plays the akward teen role in all of his movies, but he wouldnt keep getting casted if he wasnt good at it. haha.

The Chaos Emerald King The Chaos Emerald King

Ears bleeding, please help

sonic and tails' vocals sucked. Sonic is clearly tonedeaf, and tails just sounds creaky -like a child going through puberty. you were trying to find a way to match the voice to the character, and you achieved that, but you should have made sure the voice actors had a singing voice at all. Robotnics voice was excellent, especially because he did some kind of pseudo-singing, and I felt it matched the character well.

Overall, good comic. bad singing (mostly) a little more effort with the voices and i would have been on board.

Peda responds:

Just updated so Sonic is no longer singing out of key. Thanks for the feedback!

W.A.R W.A.R

I...

I dont need to tell you how awesome this was haha!

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

looking better...

i just looked at the first of this series, and while I can say the quality has greatly improved, the movement of your characters and enviornment still look a little rusty, and fake. if its anime youre trying to imitate, the movement shouldnt be so slow and fluid, it should be much quicker, imitating real life, but not duplicating it.